Sunday

Co-Workers

I would call them "colleuges", but they are all folks with 10-30 years expirence, where as I have...lots less.

Any who, my point is, they are your friends. They will do you favors and, in return, expect you to do the same. If you go out of your way to help them, they will go out of their way to help you. For instance, on of my co-workers needed help getting to work, so I gave him a ride.

Yesterday, on my way to work, I locked myself out of my car and, lets suffice it to say I wouldn't have been able to make my call. I dialed up one of my fellow technicians and they gladly covered for me. It's like a cliche family.

P.S.-If you have an embarrassing story about locking yourself out of your car, don't tell your boss unless you want everyone at work to know about it.

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: