Sunday

Finished.

Finally, I'm done with the lab show, "When You Comin' Back Red Ryder?". So much time consumed and I learned so little. We struck the set today and I was planning to take pictures and post them, but I realized (thankfully before the strike started) how stupid that would be of me. Take pictures while I'm working? Nahhh.

It was a fun strike where none of our stupid class mates showed up (thankfully). A strike where everyone is competent is always the best strike. Nice, fast, and painless...except when I hit my head on the grid...ow.

Also!

A few days ago I loaded lighting and sound in and out and mixed part of a show at the Citrus Student Center. During sound check, at which point I was working with the audio folks, I leant my Leatherman to someone on the lighting crew. I don't know what the fuck they did with it, but It came back to be charred and slightly melted.

I think they cut some live wire with it. Next time, I'll post some pictures so you can see for yourself.

Excited for thanks giving? I am! Time to welcome home the friends and family!...soon...ish.

Hope life is well for everyone.

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: