Sunday

Time off.

Finally, some time to just sit here at home and relax...

The show I've been working is in the Little Theater, the venue used for labs (sorry if I keep repeating this information...). To me this translates into "You're not learning much because you're a go monkey and you have no life because this show still manages to take all your time".

Thank god for Christmas...not because I get time off (because I don't), but because in the Haugh, the venue on campus that I learn from and get paid to work at (there I go again), we put on a spectacular Christmas show (not that I've seen it before), but everyone is telling me to look forward to it, so I'm pretty excited.

I just have to make it through this Lab show first...




Also, I would like to take a moment of silence for my gerber, which will killed in action a few weeks ago.



Apparently my Gerber, which I thought could handle some abuse, was really a piece of shit. Both of the blades broke off, the saw while trying to cut through luan (sad...), and the straight edge while splitting pins.






Now I have a Leatherman Surge.


http://www.lasoutdoors.com/images/LT850%20Surge.jpg
It's a beast, which is why bought it. I don't anticipate any breaking problems with this one.

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: