Monday

Long times

So, this whole school and working and trying to find time to post here this isn't working out too well, as you can tell.

But I will forge on.

Uhhh....ok, so, recently I have been doing a lot of shadowing and I would offically like to dubb it the king of all teaching techniques. Seriously, I learn so much so fast just watching people do things and just asking when I don't understand things. I'm sure there is a logical reason I have to do all this inefficent book learning too...I just can't figure out what that reason is....

I think I'm going to get my first call as an A1 at the haugh soon. The two engineers that I've been shadowing says it's time for it to happen, but it's not up to them, so we'll see.

I hope people who read this realise that I still have my origional goal in mind...I just didn't realise the time constraints I would have.

That's all for now.

Hope you have all been doing very well.

And stuff.

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

teagypsy said...

Just found your blog, great info and I love your conversational style.

Emlyn said...

just found your blog, I'm also an aspiring techie/musician, (http://aspiringtheatretech.wordpress.com/) loved reading some of your posts. Shadowing is a great way to learn, I've done alot of free work too in the interest of learning more about the trade, and it's gotten me job recommendations and jobs :) i want to find a tech equivalent to break a leg, but thats all i have for now. break a leg! hope you get that call!

Anonymous said...

What is your original goal?