Friday

Welcome

Hey, how's it goin'? This is my stagecraft blog! I decided to start this puppy up because I'm 18 and about to start school to become a theater technician. Good times.

Anywho, I've seen plenty of people posting around blogs and forums asking for advice on how to break into the technical side of the entertainment industry...mainly because I've been posting around forums and blogs with the same questions. Seems that no one my age really knows what to do (including myself...). I'm hoping that, by the time I make my way to a steady job (god willing), there will be enough experience here to help others going though what I am right now.

And some funny stories won't hurt either.

My school starts on the 2nd of this month, so Ill hopefully have some pictures of the theater ill be in by then. Thanks for reading!

All the best

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: