Wednesday

Good first days!

So, I walk into the technical director/dean of theater arts' office and ask if they have any positions open in the road-house that can be filled by a student.

They did.

I asked if I could interview.

I could.

I interviewed.

I got the job.

I filled out some forms.

My first gig is Friday for an ITT tech graduation or something like that. I'm an A2.

I'm paid minimum wage, but who cares?

So, that was the highlight of my first two days of school. Look for oppertunities like this. School theaters more often than not hire students. Just be sure you can make all of your informative and amazing stagecraft classes!

Um...this is awkward...I've been forgetting my camera. Ill post the pictures tomorrow...ok?

I'm excited for Friday!

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: