Sunday

Its Been A While

I don't know how I could have possibly forgotten to update this site...anyway.

I've been working at the Haugh (the name of the venue at my college) for a couple of weeks now, and I really like it. The people there are generally amazingly nice and down to earth folks. Anyone would be lucky to learn and work with these people. One thing about working in professional theater...the hours are looong. I was working on a show called "Nunsense" that was touring through the Haugh that loaded in, preformed its show, and loaded out, all in the same night.

Now, apparently this is completely normal. Common. "Un-faintastic". I was blushing as the crew was laughing at me for thinking this show would be on a high school timeline (which, for me, was a load in that took weeks, a run of a couple of days, and a strike of a zillion years).

Be prepared to work till 1am.

If your lucky.

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: