Tuesday

Working In College

So I went for my first show last week. It was AMAZING

I loved the...competence of all of my colleagues...not to say I've ever been perfect...It's just, these people are on a whole new level of experience and dedication.

Not only are the people more confident, but much more is expected of you. Today, for example, we were asked to fix an angle iron on the flys that had been bent into oblivion during the last production. Definitely not something my high school director would have done.

Not only were we assigned this task, but we were left completely unsupervised. It was amazing.

Needless to say, we kicked that projects ass.

So yeah...just be prepared to have a lot more asked of you when you go to college/start work.

I hope tomorrow is as fun.

-Me.

P.S.-Sorry I haven't posted the pictures yet. Ill do it soon!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: