Tuesday

Panic

I'm starting to panic...but telling you that is getting ahead of myself. Lets start from the top, shall we?

I got my work schedule today. I usually have mixed feelings about getting this schedule. I'm part excited to see what shows are coming in and which I'm working, and part tired of seeing the same job (load in, load out, electrician, deck crew) listed on each one.

This time was different. I was looking at the call for a FOX television shoot that is taking place on our stage that I was assigned to work. Then I looked at the column describing the crew types needed, expecting to see "load in". Instead I saw "ME" and "Rigger"...

Ok. I've been a ME at a high school...and I rigged one point on a truss once.

-_-

I'm going to talk to my boss...If she thinks I can handle it or if she says I can learn as I go, Ill totally be down for trying...as long as the FOX people know I'm 18 and a student. If she wasn't aware of my inexperience as a rigger, then Ill drop the call. I don't want to be that guy trying to do a crucial job and failing miserably at it.

Also, and I think this is pretty flippin' awesome, that call goes from 9PM to 8AM. Coolest hours ever.

Enjoy life.

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: