Saturday

Relief

So, remember that call that I was so worried about going to? I ended up at school for three days strait. From 10AM on Thursday until 1AM on Saturday. Seriously, that was the most fun ever. I got to school at 10, did my classes, went to the call at 8PM, learned a lot about our rail system and did some other stuff, got out at 8AM on Friday, slept until my class, went to class and took a midterm (owned it, by the way), went to a lab for that class, then I went back to work and stayed till 1AM, Saturday.

Holy crap that was really fun, but I'm really tired too.

My advice: If you're ever on a call like this, be sure to bring deodorant to the site...I had to go out and buy some when I realized that I wouldn't be home. I smelled like ass.

I hope you enjoyed your Halloween!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/chibi_mony/Halloween%202005/boopumpkin3.jpg

-Me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, thats a lot of work! good thing you find it fun!

i hope when i finally get out of highschool (one more year!), i get to do a show like that....

Me. said...

Yeah, it's pretty cool stuff!